NEW PERMANENT HAIR COLOR GENERATION, covers 100 % of 100% white hair, with a cosmetic treatment as natural as possible because FREE of:
Great Colour for Customers with Scalp Reactions/Allergic Reactions/Skin Sensitive
- Ammonia is one of the worst offenders found in the beauty business.Ammonia is put into hair color in order to bust through the hair cuticle to deposit colour. A consequence of this action is damage to the hair cuticle that ultimately degrades the hair's structural integrity.
- PPD ((Para-phenylenediamine)
- Paraphenylenediamine (PPD) is a chemical substance that is widely used as a permanent hair dye. It may also been found in textile or fur dyes, dark coloured cosmetics, temporary tattoos, photographic developer and lithography plates, photocopying and printing inks, black rubber, oils, greases and gasoline.
- Chemically, resorcinol is a dihydroxy benzene. Benzene is a natural constituent of crude oil, and one of the most basic petrochemicals. Benzene is also known to increase risk of cancer and other illnesses,In hair color products, resorcinol works with other chemicals in the formula to provide a permanent color effect. Particularly colors with more yellow tones use resorcinol, though it can exist in any coloring product.
- Parabens are a class of widely used preservatives in cosmetic and pharmaceutical products. Chemically, they are a series of parahydroxybenzoates or esters of parahydroxybenzoic acid (also known as 4-hydroxybenzoic acid). Parabens are effective preservatives in many types of formulas
- The application of fantasy colours does not require the addition of the base natural colours.
You can use them as “pure” getting results of 100% coverage.
BENEFITS: The Extract of Baobab Leaves makes this cream a real cosmetic treatment, giving the hair: protection, hydration, shine, softness and silkiness to the touch. It also contains Argan Oil, Shea, Grape Seed and Lemon Extract in place of paraffin. These oils of plant origin appear to have a great moisturizing, nourishing and polishing power.